There are at least 34 species of legionella – a type of waterborne bacteria – which can cause diseases known as Legionellosis, which includes Legionnaire’s Disease. Legionella is found throughout natural water sources and man-made systems. We can inspect your systems to ensure that you, your employees, tenants, or visitors are protected from these illnesses.
Our fully independent company can carry out risk assessments for a range of businesses, domestic properties, and commercial properties and understand the legislative requirements. All assessments are completed safely and professionally. Upon the completion of our assessment, we can advise you on the best course of action to minimise the risk of legionella.
Risk assessments are valid for two years, though another assessment may be needed sooner if:
- There are changes to the building’s use
- There are changes in the water system
- There are cases associated with the system
- There is an update in the relevant legislation
- There has been a change of personnel in the company or before a new tenancy begins
Speak to our team now on 020 8798 2650 or 07944 753 628.